Brafasco (www.Brafasco.com) is one of Canada's leading construction and industrial supply distributors, coast-to-coast. From manufacturing, infrastructure, construction, product training or industry knowledge, Brafasco provides customers with a wide range of products and services. In any commercial facility or project phase, Brafasco's one-stop-shop solutions provide customers what they need to meet or exceed the demands of their job. Brafasco is proud to partner with industry-leading manufacturers to support this shared goal with quality, value and productivity to solve the needs and challenges of customers.
Brafasco services and supports tens of thousands of customers across Canada in a wide range of industries and trades. With over 40 walk-in branches across several provinces, a fast-paced distribution centre and more than 400 employees, we are proud to contribute to the success of projects across the country.
Responsible for implementing and administering a recruiting strategy for key openings within the organization. Conduct need/fit assessment of candidates through screening and interviews. Negotiate and finalize position offers to candidates.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
• Supports internal clients by understanding business context and needs and providing consulting and talent solutions.
• Collaborates with human resources business partners to ensure a successful recruiting and onboarding process.
• Obtains a qualified applicant pool using various recruiting methods and tools.
• Interviews and screens potential candidates for current or future position needs.
• Conducts information sessions with managers to determine position requirements.
• Negotiates and finalizes position offers to potential associates.
• Obtains information on competitors, industry changes, and market salary structures. Makes recommendations for adjustments to strategy as needed.
• Performs recruiting support tasks and follows-up with candidates and manager on issues and provides resolution.
• 3-5 years of recruitment experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Prior experience with an applicant tracking system software (Workday preferred)